Home » IB
Category Archives: IB
For those who are concerned about severe weather conditions during exams
We had the first red rainstorm of the year last night so it is possibly a good time to refresh your memory on the exam arrangements under severe weather conditions.
Key points as follows:
– In the event of a Typhoon 8 signal or above, or a Black rainstorm, it is likely that all examinations will be postponed.
– In the event of a Red rainstorm, parents should listen to the radio for announcements about examinations and check the school website. Even though there is a decision to close schools, you must assume that exams will take place unless there is a separate announcement regarding postponement of exams. We depend on the final decision from HKEAA and ESF to see if exams are to continue.
– In the event of postponement, there will be announcements made about re-scheduling. Again, listen to your radio constantly and check the information on the school website.
– In extreme weather please DO NOT phone the school unless it is absolutely necessary.
– Exams will go ahead as scheduled under Typhoon 1 or 3 signal, or an Amber rainstorm.
– Once again all announcements are subject to the decisions made by HKEAA and ESF Exams Group.
Further details can be found in the presentations delivered during the student briefings:
Click on the links below to see exam information.
Please feel free to contact the Exam Office if you have any further questions.
Thanks for your attention
Dear Y13 Parents
Please find attached the presentation and documents we delivered to students in the briefing this morning 26 March 2015. Feel free to contact the Exam Office if you have any questions